Skip to content
- Go to https://www.python.org/download/
- In the search bar type in “Python 2.7“. Click search.
- In the results you should see “Python 2.7 Release“. Click on the link.
- Scroll down and find the link to “Windows x86-64 MSI Installer (2.7)“. Click and download to your Python install files folder.
- When it has finished downloading. Double-click on the .msi file and follow the instructions to install.
- It should install (by default) to your C:\Python32\.
- You should now open your Programs > Python 3.2 > IDLE (Python GUI). A Python Shell window should open.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: